ISOBAR aims at the provision of a service- and AI-based Network Operations Plan, by integrating enhanced convective weather forecasts for predicting imbalances between capacity and demand and exploiting AI to select mitigation measures at local and network level in a collaborative ATFCM operations paradigm.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- 01 Jun 2020 – 30 Nov 2022
- Overall Budget: € 2 609 230
- EU contribution: € 1 908 797,50
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 891965. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- ISOBAR at SIDs’2021We are pleased to inform you our poster proposal Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Meteo-Based DCB Imbalances for Network Operations Planning submitted to the SESAR Innovation Days (SIDs) 2021, has been accepted.
- Presentations of the 2nd Workshop availableOn Sept 20th, ISOBAR held its 2nd workshop oriented to the stakeholders. It gathered more than 30 attendees. Find below the presentations of the workshop.
- ISOBAR’s 2nd WorkshopISOBAR will be having its 2nd workshop on Monday 20th. A user-oriented presentation of the different AI-engines of ISOBAR, the prototype, and the validation exercises we plan to conduct, will be delivered to foster fruitful discussions.