ISOBAR aims at the provision of a service- and AI-based Network Operations Plan, by integrating enhanced convective weather forecasts for predicting imbalances between capacity and demand and exploiting AI to select mitigation measures at local and network level in a collaborative ATFCM operations paradigm.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- 01 Jun 2020 – 30 Nov 2022
- Overall Budget: € 2 609 230
- EU contribution: € 1 908 797,50
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 891965. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- ISOBAR @vEGU21ISOBAR project will be present at the General Assembly of the European Geoscience Union. Our team will be presenting the paper Predicting Convective Storm Characteristics using Machine Learning from Hi-Resolution NWP Forecasts and giving a short presentation, showcasting the initial … More ISOBAR @vEGU21
- Engage TC3 3rd workshopOn 27th of January, the 3rd workshop of ENGAGE Thematic Challenge #3 on Efficient provision and use of meteorological information in ATM was held. The overall goal of this edition was to streamline the innovation pipeline in the area of efficient provision and use … More Engage TC3 3rd workshop
- Engage-KTN #TC3 3rd WorkshopISOBAR project will participate in the Engage-KTN 3rd Workshop of Thematic Challenge 3: Efficient provision and use of meteorological information in ATM. The workshop will be held online on 27th January 2021. Find below the agenda. To register: click here