ISOBAR aims at the provision of a service- and AI-based Network Operations Plan, by integrating enhanced convective weather forecasts for predicting imbalances between capacity and demand and exploiting AI to select mitigation measures at local and network level in a collaborative ATFCM operations paradigm.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- 01 Jun 2020 – 30 Nov 2022
- Overall Budget: € 2 609 230
- EU contribution: € 1 908 797,50
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 891965. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- Christian Eduardo Verdonk Gallego Awarded with the 2020 SESAR young Scientist!Well deserved! It is great to have such young talent on board of ISOBAR!
- ISOBAR project at SESAR Innovation Days’2020ISOBAR project will be participating at the 2020 SESAR Innovation days! Register and visit our virtual booth
- ISOBAR at SESAR e-NewsEye of the storm: Read this interview with Marta Sánchez Cidoncha, coordinator of the #SESARJU@EU_H2020@ISOBAR_project, on better predicting #weather in #ATM Check the interview https://www.sesarju.eu/news/eye-storm-better-predicting-weather-air-traffic-management