ISOBAR aims at the provision of a service- and AI-based Network Operations Plan, by integrating enhanced convective weather forecasts for predicting imbalances between capacity and demand and exploiting AI to select mitigation measures at local and network level in a collaborative ATFCM operations paradigm.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- 01 Jun 2020 – 30 Nov 2022
- Overall Budget: € 2 609 230
- EU contribution: € 1 908 797,50
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 891965. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- ISOBAR won the Exploratory Research Award!The ISOBAR project has won the SESAR Digital European Sky Awards 2023 in the exploratory research category. This year’s award was given to projects addressing sustainable air traffic operations, improved weather forecasting through artificial intelligence and urban air mobility. The … More ISOBAR won the Exploratory Research Award!
- The outcomes of the ISOBAR projectAfter 30 months of research, ISOBAR completed its activity at the end of 2022, receiving a nomination for the SESAR Digital European Sky Awards 2023 in the Exploratory Research category. The project’s solution achieved AI weather map predictions to reduce … More The outcomes of the ISOBAR project
- ISOBAR is shortlisted for the SESAR Exploratory Research AwardWe are very glad to announce that the ISOBAR project has been nominated for the SESAR Digital European Sky Awards 2023 in the exploratory research category. A recognision that highlights projects that challenge the status quo in air traffic management and demonstrate … More ISOBAR is shortlisted for the SESAR Exploratory Research Award