ISOBAR aims at the provision of a service- and AI-based Network Operations Plan, by integrating enhanced convective weather forecasts for predicting imbalances between capacity and demand and exploiting AI to select mitigation measures at local and network level in a collaborative ATFCM operations paradigm.
- Horizon 2020
- Call: H2020-SESAR-2019-2 (SESAR 2020 EXPLORATORY RESEARCH)
- 01 Jun 2020 – 30 Nov 2022
- Overall Budget: € 2 609 230
- EU contribution: € 1 908 797,50
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 891965. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and the SESAR JU members other than the Union.
- ISOBAR Engine DEMOYou can still provide requirements for ISOBAR prototype service functionalities. Please use the ISOBAR Demo Engine to have an overview of some of the target functionalities envisaged for the final ISOBAR service. The Demo will guide you through three snapshots … More ISOBAR Engine DEMO
- ISOBAR 1st workshopISOBAR 1st workshop with external stakeholders took place on Thursday 1st October. The project shared with a wide audience its preliminary vision of a flow-management support service for an enhanced ATFCM process integrating probabilistic weather forecasts and AI for imbalance … More ISOBAR 1st workshop
- 1st Workshop AgendaOn 1st of October, ISOBAR will have it’s first workshop (out of a total of 3). Have a look at it’s agenda. The project will be presented in detail, ideas with relevant stakeholders will be exchanged and, functional requeriments for … More 1st Workshop Agenda